Thursday, October 7, 2010

Slaying in teh Wolrd

I was looking at my blog this morning and realized that it is rather starved of good WPvP screenshots. This is due to my disinterest in posting about the stuff that happens everyday (think 'THREAD ABOUT ME AND MY FOUR FRIENDS GOING TO STORMWIND THIS ONE TIME AND ENGAGING IN PVP').

I digress. In light of this dire situation, I will post recent (low quality) screenshots I like.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions rat bones.


Ratsu cornered.


Naïma and Zyl trying to decide how to prepare this iced rat. Brewest 2010

When there are no rats to eat, we like to pretend.

Last night in the Trade District - we faced little resistance considering it was only 11pm.
My favorite pastime: camping the bridge between the Mage Quarter and Trade District.


Zyl made a friend during a routine visit to the Auction House!
And now a video of some Wintergrasp slaying, related to the first screenshot. Courtesy of Fanatix!
"Ravenholdt Wintergrasp after party!"

No comments:

Post a Comment